Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can’t sleep at night

marshAZ

Hey guys I have a double edged sword problems. I started using pre workouts before I train in the late afternoon. I get off work at 5 so I take my preworkout then, then I get to the gym and change in the lockerroom then do my workout for about an hour and go home. Well I haven’t been sleeping well since doing this. I guess I need help with that and a supplement I can take to help me sleep@

If you cant sleep try nutrozol before bed 3 caps, helps you sleep and boosts your hgh levels.

Hey guys I have a double edged sword problems. I started using pre workouts before I train in the late afternoon. I get off work at 5 so I take my preworkout then, then I get to the gym and change in the lockerroom then do my workout for about an hour and go home. Well I haven’t been sleeping well since doing this. I guess I need help with that and a supplement I can take to help me sleep@

So you wanna keep taking the thing that's keeping you awake?

Stop taking a pre workout with stims that late at night. Problem solved. People really need to start learning to train without being dependent on stimulants to get amped up.

[FONT=&quot]I try to prioritize why i can't sleep. Usually has to do with a big event coming up or some minor stressors building up and compounding. So i try to analyze them for a bit to try to minimize the anxiety. [/FONT]

Top Bottom