Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you use rs transaderm testosterone gel and Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster

joefire_2008

Can you use rs transaderm testosterone gel and Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster together? What type of results could you have and what are the possible pitfalls besides the expense? ETC... Any thoughts? Thanks in advance...

Re: Can you use rs transaderm testosterone gel and Phytoserms-347 testosterone booste

BTW... Sorry about double post, I'm in the middle east and the internet gets spoty. Since, I've never had to delete a thread before, if a MOD could delete the other one or if someone could tell me how I'd be grateful.

Re: Can you use rs transaderm testosterone gel and Phytoserms-347 testosterone booste

Can you use rs transaderm testosterone gel and Phytoserms-347 testosterone booster together? What type of results could you have and what are the possible pitfalls besides the expense? ETC... Any thoughts? Thanks in advance...

Nah you don't need to stack them. I would just use Transaderm and then move on to phytoserms when you're done with the trans.

I don't know why you couldn't stack them together. RS Transaderm isn't test gel though, its DHEA gel isn't it? It's supposed to convert to test, and is supposed to be suppressive, so why not take something that stimulates your own production while taking something else that suppresses it?

That's the whole idea behind hcgenerate "on cycle support" isn't it.

I think any test booster therefore, could be used as on cycle support or PCT. I don't know if you'd consider RS Transaderm " on cycle" but same idea.

Now that brings up my next question do you need to cycle on/off each and I wanted to mix forma stanozolol into the mix. My reasons are I had surgery about 4-years ago on one of my testicials and have slowly been gaining weight since. I ran a test level on myself and found my levels are w/in normal limits but low and I can't bring this to light in my current position for about 3-4 years. I know that if I can bring my weight down to 200 lbs for a period of 2-months my test levels will increase, hell at 215 lbs I can tell my levels are up. I'm currently at 215 and need the help and I've seen great reviews on all mentioned.
Now it's been a few years since I've been on this site, but I know there is a lot of talent w/ knowledge here, including you guys and I'm very grateful.
Also, I do not use steriods, I'm natural w/ the exception of suppliments... But I do use the info on this site to help treat any of my guys that run into issues regardless, because their health is my major concern. So thanks all past and present.

Last edited:

and what type of cycle would work best? Currently using RS Trans and waiting for the Phytoserms-347 and forma stanozolol to arrive. I've noticed after about 1-week of the RS Trans changes, I'm currently cycling off of Revesitol V2 and TESTOFREAK. Testicals seem to be responding to the Reve and TESTO physical size increase, also attribute it to weight loss.

BTW... This was not something I wanted to announce, however; I tried PMing a few members I hadn't PMed for a while w/o a response. This gave me really no choice but to do it this way. Thanks all again any and all input.

Dude I'm not the best guy to be answering your questions but you don't seem to be getting much action on this thread so I'll put in my 2 cents:

RS Transaderm is suppressive so you do need to take a break from it . I think the standard recommendations for the product make sense:

"We recommend using Transaderm for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Transaderm are safe, however if you choose to use Transaderm for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production."

So, you could use the transaderm 8 weeks and then do 4-6 weeks(?) of the phytoserms and forma as PCT. If the transaderm works as advertised, you might not get much bang for your buck to add the phytoserms to it.

Or if money is no object I suppose you could do all 3 for 8 weeks, then drop the transaderm and keep going with the forma and phyto for a few weeks.

Just to let you know I haven't tried any of those things so take my opinion for what its worth.

And thanks for your service and taking care of business over there!

No worries, thanks I appreciate the help, I found that page too...LOL... I have "blazing fast" internet, so it only took what only 2-hrs for me to find it. Thanks again!

Top Bottom