Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you be taking too many vitamins?

E

Elite_Fry

How bad is it to be taking in 2 many vitamins?
I got a lot of vitamins from the food/drinks i consume, but also take ast multipros and ZMA
is this bad for my health?
thanks

yes. taking too much of one can stop uptake of another.

the rule of thumb in pharmacy is that vitamin tablets "can hurt, cant help". and no i didnt type that wrong

GoldenDelicious said:
yes. taking too much of one can stop uptake of another.

the rule of thumb in pharmacy is that vitamin tablets "can hurt, cant help". and no i didnt type that wrong

multivites are really a waste?

for the average person, according to the advice put through to me through the board as per pharmacy newspaper, yes

(pharmacy newspaper = bunch of academic pharmacists reviewing research in teh context of what we should tell people as professionals, funded by government with actual health (not sales) as the objective. trustworthiness A+)

I know you all probably heard of AST Multipro 32x...
why are these so popular when taking the recommended amount (2 a day) is very close to overdosing on a lot of the vitamins?

GoldenDelicious said:
for the average person, according to the advice put through to me through the board as per pharmacy newspaper, yes

(pharmacy newspaper = bunch of academic pharmacists reviewing research in teh context of what we should tell people as professionals, funded by government with actual health (not sales) as the objective. trustworthiness A+)

for the average person yes ....eating balanced diet is the best way to go ...but since thats nearly impossible ...i "supplement".

Top Bottom