Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you snort vitamin b12

kroc020

is it true taking B12 intranasal way gives you instant energy , way faster than taking it oral or injecting it? how about snorting before work out, has anyone here tried that?

Theoretically, you could snort vitamin B12 but vitamin B12 is simply a water soluble b-vitamin. It isn't going to give you a high or a rush like snorting a recreational drug like cocaine will.

The only people who need to be using a vitamin B12 injections are vegans. Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin/mineral that is only in animal food sources. There are no vegan sources of vitamin B12 available. Vitamin b12 deficiency is very common in vegans as a result.

The best sources of vitamin B12 are whole eggs and red meat. It is also in poultry fish and dairy products, just in small quantities.

If you are a vegan, you are going to need to use a vitamin B12 supplement. If you aren't a vegan, include lean red meat (ideally grass fed) into your diet 2-3 times per week. I would also eat 2-3 whole eggs every day. Don't be scared about the cholesterol in eggs. Dietary cholesterol actually have very little to do with raising cholesterol levels in the body. Poor cholesterol levels are due to a diet high in sugar, refined carbohydrates and trans fats. Whole eggs are actually very healthy to eat!

Any bodybuilder who is regularly eating animal protein sources will be getting way more then enough vitamin B12 in their daily diet. Using extra vitamin B12 can actually lead to toxicity symptoms.

Theoretically, you could snort vitamin B12 but vitamin B12 is simply a water soluble b-vitamin. It isn't going to give you a high or a rush like snorting a recreational drug like cocaine will.

The only people who need to be using a vitamin B12 injections are vegans. Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin/mineral that is only in animal food sources. There are no vegan sources of vitamin B12 available. Vitamin b12 deficiency is very common in vegans as a result.

The best sources of vitamin B12 are whole eggs and red meat. It is also in poultry fish and dairy products, just in small quantities.

If you are a vegan, you are going to need to use a vitamin B12 supplement. If you aren't a vegan, include lean red meat (ideally grass fed) into your diet 2-3 times per week. I would also eat 2-3 whole eggs every day. Don't be scared about the cholesterol in eggs. Dietary cholesterol actually have very little to do with raising cholesterol levels in the body. Poor cholesterol levels are due to a diet high in sugar, refined carbohydrates and trans fats. Whole eggs are actually very healthy to eat!

Any bodybuilder who is regularly eating animal protein sources will be getting way more then enough vitamin B12 in their daily diet. Using extra vitamin B12 can actually lead to toxicity symptoms.

Props to you my friend your patience levels are at higher then mine. Great answer by the way. See with heathy and natural drug/supps often your body won't use extra and there is only a benefit if your levels are depleted. B12 is a great example. People often want the instant effect that drugs give you.(myself included in years past)Who on earth would snort Vitamine b12? Guys look in mental energy, nutropics, etc. the body follows the brain, start at the source.

Really? wow! I guess you could but remember B12 needs to bind with intrinsic factor in your stomach to be viable. Also B12 is the only water soluble vitamin that can be stored for years~! In your liver, get it from food like the above post says. And stop snorting things~!

really odd question. Why not just eat the right foods an hour before training and take a caffeine pill if you really need a boost?

Why would you even snort things when you can ingest them through mouth?

Also, b12 is not cocaine, it wont give you the rapid burst of energy.

Top Bottom