Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you mix protein with yogurt?

StMogstad

Everybody seems to mix their protein with milk orsomething like that, but is it ok to mix it with yogurt? I reallylike the yogurt, and eat it daily because it helps with my stomach.So i'd like to mix them together.

In terms of protein absorption, there is absolutely no problem. What you need to consider, is the nutritional value of yogurt - if it is unsweetened and fat free, it is not a problem at all. In fact, I do the same thing from time to time for a little variety.

I see guys - thank you for your support. Yeah, I am taking fat free yogurt with no sugars in it, so according to the label on this yogurt it is quite clean. So now at least I don't worry about taking my protein with it! Thanks all!

You can mix protein with anything.

Try mixing it with oatmeal.

This is what I do before my workouts -

I boil hot water with a kitchen kettle and then pour it over some quaker instant oatmeal. I let that sit for 20-30 minutes so the oatmeal soaks up the water and then I mix in 2 scoops of whey isolate and some natural almond butter. It tastes absolutely delicious. Kind of like those instant oatmeal packets you used to eat as a kid that are full of sugar.

I see guys - thank you for your support. Yeah, I am taking fat free yogurt with no sugars in it, so according to the label on this yogurt it is quite clean. So now at least I don't worry about taking my protein with it! Thanks all!

It's what we do!! :chomp:

I have mixed it that way before but now I really don't consume any dairy anymore. Other than the whey powder itself. I like to mix protein in oatmeal or just toss some oats right in my shake. Both are good options.

Top Bottom