Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you beat combustion + shift stack?

on_a_mission2day

Currently after 5 weeks on a Combustion + Shift stack I have lost about 15 pounds with about 3 weeks left on my cycle.

Can anybody beat this stack? This is the first stack I have ever used (as you will notice I am fairly new on here) and must say its really effective.

Wondering for next time whether there is anything better?

Damn good results bro, not sure if for the price it can be beat. There may be other combos out there.

Thx bro. Its been an effort but the comb +shift u recommended has been simply amazing.last three weeks on it, so wana lose another 8pounds...

For next time I wana try the New alpha t-2 but wondering what's the best non stim fat burner to stack with it?

Basically in 3 weeks when I get off combustion + shift, I need 4 weeks to let my receptors recover. In those 4 weeks I intend on using anabeta (which I have already ordered, can't wait!) ...after those four weeks I wana start the new alpha stack.

So I need ur great advice...

You could try a TTA product like DCP by Genomyx with the Alpha-T2
Genomx DCP

But like Orbit said that stack cant be beat for that price

Currently after 5 weeks on a Combustion + Shift stack I have lost about 15 pounds with about 3 weeks left on my cycle.

Can anybody beat this stack? This is the first stack I have ever used (as you will notice I am fairly new on here) and must say its really effective.

Wondering for next time whether there is anything better?

I love BPS Combustion and they are getting some respect through the logs on the foff rums. I would def add their Endosurge as that stuff get's yoru libido sky high. I can't wait to see what they produce next.

Aside from price, what is the consensus on DCP? Is it effective? Put it this way, is it worth its price? Heard of any results?

Cheers!

If your diet is on point then yes, for sure. I wouldn't wait though.... TTA is not going to be in the new formula and while I'm sure it can still kick ass, TTA is a great ingredient to take advantage of. As far as beating combustion... your results are killer so I wouldn't recommend straying from what works, but you can always give the AT2 and DCP stack a shot at some point too :)

I love BPS Combustion and they are getting some respect through the logs on the foff rums. I would def add their Endosurge as that stuff get's yoru libido sky high. I can't wait to see what they produce next.

Endosurge makes me pitch more tents than a campsite can handle. :D

Top Bottom