Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can supplements cause diabetes ?

mojokid

After a friend of mine asked what I was using to burn fat and get cut and I told him what I used he said that supplements which
affect insulin levels, CNS and thyroid can cause
diabetes if overused / abused

What supplements can cause this and how much or how long do you have to be taking them to make yourself a diabetic?

I've been using ephadrine based supps for about 2 years and recently started using clenbutrx and r-ala .. I want to continue to use these products to burn fat and cut but I don't want to become a diabetic ..

Thanks

Ryan

'Mens insana in corpore insano'
'An Insane mind in an Insane body'

Well technically supplements that cause a large increase in calories (i.e. weight gainers, protein powders) could theoretically cause type 2 diabetes if you were to use them to become obese, although I don't know why anyone would....I don't know about OTC thermogenics doing that though.

No expert here....

All I know is that bodybuilding rewires your body's metabolism. If you give it up without gradually easing back into a normal diet and lifestyle, the shock will make you diabetic. A doctor can better explain how this happens.

Otherwise, no, supplements should not do it by themselves unless you're trying to make yourself a diabetic on purpose (I'd think).

Chronic caffiene administration has more of an effect on insulin levels than ephedrine. Moreover, r-ALA would tend to prevent diabetes, not induce it. Your friend has no idea what he's talking about.

I know the type bro. Sounds like a guy I know, aparently everything about bodybuilding is bad for your health. Thats why he is skinny with a fat beer gut. Your friends a pussy and a loser. He probably wishes he looked like you. Creatine is also the devil, hehehe.

Top Bottom