Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can the stevia contain sucralose?

Ndwalas

I got myself some stevia, but on the label it saysthat it as a little sucralose, and it has a little bit of carbs.Obviously, nothing close to sugar, but still though – I wasexepecting to get something completely free of sucralose and carbs.Is the stevia I got bad, or all stevia will have traces of those?

As a general rule, being Stevia a natural product,there should be no sucralose, so this is quite odd. Perhaps youshould try out another stevia product from a different brand.

Sounds like you put a multi-ingredient calorie free sweetener instead of a pure stevia powder.

A stevia powder will be just that - stevia. You can buy a bulk stevia powder for fairly cheap on Amazon.

From what I understand, there should be nothing at all other than stevia? Any difference between powder and tablets?

From what I understand, there should be nothing at all other than stevia? Any difference between powder and tablets?

As long as the ingredient list - stevia, is the same, the only difference is convenience. I really prefer the powder, since it mixes so much better with other stuff.

Most stevia tablets have fillers added to make the product into a tablet form. Just get a pure stevia powder. The only ingredient should be stevia.

Top Bottom