Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can N2-Stim be taken after 1pm?

Uf21

Is it ok to take n2-stim after 1pm? Cause I see on ntbm site it writes don't take afte 1pm but doesn't say anything like that on the actual n2stim bottle.

Is it ok to take n2-stim after 1pm? Cause I see on ntbm site it writes don't take afte 1pm but doesn't say anything like that on the actual n2stim bottle.

I think that the warning is regarding the stim effect it will have and people not being able to sleep bro.

I know thats it's cause of the no sleeping thing. Though has anyone not slept taking the stim after 1pm?

How long does the effects last

I know thats it's cause of the no sleeping thing. Though has anyone not slept taking the stim after 1pm?

This will be based on how stims effect you. They don't effect me that way so I could say take one at 4 and be ready for bed by 10. Some could take one at 2 and be wired all night. Trial and error is the only way to really know bro!

Well i took one at 8am and its 10.40 now and I don't feel any different?

Exactly what kind of feeling are you meant to get?

Well i took one at 8am and its 10.40 now and I don't feel any different?

Exactly what kind of feeling are you meant to get?

Normally you will feel a little warmer on the inside. Maybe a slight bit of energy. First dose so may take a bit to get in your system good. More alert. Nothing too major just a slight difference.

I don't have problems with stims so I didn't have a problem with it but some people do so they can't take it after 1 pm

Everyone is different bro..I can drink redbull and go right to bed...most people cannot. Are you a stim junkie? How do you usually sleep? If you have anxiety it may make it worse at night...a lot of variables. Try it earlier in the day and see what the impact is.

Everyone is different bro..I can drink redbull and go right to bed...most people cannot. Are you a stim junkie? How do you usually sleep? If you have anxiety it may make it worse at night...a lot of variables. Try it earlier in the day and see what the impact is.

I'm also the same. I can have a coffee or red bull right before bed and still go right to sleep.

Does this mean I have to double the dose or just keep it at 1 pill when I wake up?

Normally you will feel a little warmer on the inside. Maybe a slight bit of energy. First dose so may take a bit to get in your system good. More alert. Nothing too major just a slight difference.

Didn't feel any of those. I was falling asleep on the way home from work and that was at 2.30pm

Top Bottom