Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i overdose on amino acids?

dexterde

I have a question about taking amino acids. If these are so good for you and they help you build muscle and keep your muscle wouldn't it be best to take as many of them as I possibly can. Plus they're really dirt cheap to use so it seems like it'd be a lot more economical to take them instead of food

I have a question about taking amino acids. If these are so good for you and they help you build muscle and keep your muscle wouldn't it be best to take as many of them as I possibly can. Plus they're really dirt cheap to use so it seems like it'd be a lot more economical to take them instead of food
Definitely not a substitute for real food brother.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

You cant overdose on amino acids but they wont replace food for sure
I prefer real protein over amino acids anyhow

overdose as in die from them? no

overdose as in they aren't healthy for you? YES

taking too many amino acids would be like taking too many omega 6 oils, they are harmful in your body

my advice is NEVER use amino acid supplements! you already get too much in your typical american diet

Like carbs, fats, vitamins etc?

So no. Real food is better

Top Bottom