Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can glutamine powder be taken with protein powder?

JD2001

Can glutamine powder be taken with protein powder. IO take protein powder before I go to sleep and have read glutamine powder should be taken before going to sleep so can glutamine be mixed with protein powder or any meals.

Personally , when i don't workout i mix it with my shakes in the morning ,and evening,

When i do workout i mix it with juice b4 i workout
and my shake after i workout.:D

yes ... some protein already have glutamine ... Soy has a lot ... one scoop of soy can have 4.6 g - 5.0 g of glutamine ... it's an amino acid that goes with protein

I prefer to mix glutamine peptides with my protein/meal replacement shakes. Glutamine peptides absorb much better, especially in the presence of other amino acids, than do free form L-Glutamine powders. L-Glutamine should really only be taken on a empty stomach, not mixed in shakes.

On work out days I mix 5 gm of glutamine peptide powder with grape juice 30 min. before and within 30 min. after. 30 min. after that (1 hr. after workout) I eat a hole food protein (fish, chicken, etc.).

I think they best way to get glutamine is already in a high quality protien. I have been taking this new stuff on the market called Scitec Nutrition. their protiens already ahve high amounts already in the protien.

Check out their site it rocks. www.scitecnutrition.com

spam

Garand Man-

please don't clutter the board with that spam. i have seen your posts on several subjects and it is obvious what you are doing. this isn't the place for that. thanks.

Top Bottom