x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Can glutamine powder be taken with protein powder?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Can glutamine powder be taken with protein powder? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Can glutamine powder be taken with protein powder. IO take protein powder before I go to sleep and have read glutamine powder should be taken before going to sleep so can glutamine be mixed with protein powder or any meals.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly
    Can glutamine powder be taken with protein powder. IO take protein powder before I go to sleep and have read glutamine powder should be taken before going to sleep so can glutamine be mixed with protein powder or any meals.

All Natural
    Personally , when i don't workout i mix it with my shakes in the morning ,and evening,

When i do workout i mix it with juice b4 i workout
    and my shake after i workout.

yes ... some protein already have glutamine ... Soy has a lot ... one scoop of soy can have 4.6 g - 5.0 g of glutamine ... it's an amino acid that goes with protein

Good Bro
    I prefer to mix glutamine peptides with my protein/meal replacement shakes. Glutamine peptides absorb much better, especially in the presence of other amino acids, than do free form L-Glutamine powders. L-Glutamine should really only be taken on a empty stomach, not mixed in shakes.

Kryp2o
    On work out days I mix 5 gm of glutamine peptide powder with grape juice 30 min. before and within 30 min. after. 30 min. after that (1 hr. after workout) I eat a hole food protein (fish, chicken, etc.).

All Natural

Thumbs up

I think they best way to get glutamine is already in a high quality protien. I have been taking this new stuff on the market called Scitec Nutrition. their protiens already ahve high amounts already in the protien.

Check out their site it rocks. www.scitecnutrition.com

All Natural

spam

Garand Man-

please don't clutter the board with that spam. i have seen your posts on several subjects and it is obvious what you are doing. this isn't the place for that. thanks.