Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can ECA cause permanent heart palpatations?

morganadams

I have been using the ECA stack for about 3 months now with 2 long breaks. But about a month ago, I have been noticing bad chest pain and heart palpitations. Sometimes even when I'm laying down, my heart will be racing so fast and it won't go back down. I almost always have a little bit of chest pain whenever I take ECA.

I usually take 25mgs of ephedrine with 200mg of caffeine, sometimes with aspirin, sometimes not. I used to take a lot more, 50-75 mg in the begining, but I have stopped doing that.

Do you think ephedrine could cause permanent heart problems? Or the symptoms will go away if I completely stop taking ephedrine??
Has anyone had similar experiences with ephedrine?

How are you dosing the ephedrine? 25mg at a time or over the course of a day? What about the caffeine, whats the total for the day?

I felt like that almost right away from ephedrine, hence why I don't take it anymore. It gives some energy/thermo, but the side effects were too much for me.

Top Bottom