Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can this drink help with concentration?

Jos342

I've seen today a drink called Turbo Fit LadyFitness.I assume that it is meant for women, but that does not bother me,because it might improve mental concentration. How strong will thiseffect be? Is it good enough for studying, or only a little morefocus in the gym?

Basically, this drink contains caffeine and guarana (which is basically like coffee as well), hence their claim about the mental concentration. You can just drink a cup of coffee, and get absolutely the same effect without the added sugar in this particular drink.

Basically, this drink contains caffeine and guarana (which is basically like coffee as well), hence their claim about the mental concentration. You can just drink a cup of coffee, and get absolutely the same effect without the added sugar in this particular drink.

90% of the time my go-to pre workout drink is coffee.

It's basically the same thing as Red Bull. It's essential a soft drink with extra caffeine added.

One of the biggest misconceptions I see people commonly make is thinking that energy drinks are health foods. They contain just as much sugar and calories as regular pop.

If you want a caffeine boost - either drink a cup of black coffee or take a caffeine pill. It'll give you the same effect but without any of the calories/sugar.

Top Bottom