Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can creatine replace BCAA?

Ndinopa

Can creatine replace the BCAA before a fastedworkout? Right now I don't have BCAA, and won't get more of it for2-3 weeks. And every morning I do fasted cardio. So can I usecreatine before that in order to keep the muscles and perhaps get abit of energy?

Can creatine replace the BCAA before a fastedworkout? Right now I don't have BCAA, and won't get more of it for2-3 weeks. And every morning I do fasted cardio. So can I usecreatine before that in order to keep the muscles and perhaps get abit of energy?

They don't work in the same way.

These two supplements are a bit different in natural, so you can not replace one with the other. BCAA as basically the building blocks of your muscles, hence the reason they are so good at preventing catabolism and that sort of things. On the other hand, Creatine will raise your ATP levels, which is basically your energy and fuel, so it will give you strength.

No, creatine will not do the same to prevent catabolism that a BCAA could do. Instead why don't you just eat some protein while you wait for your BCAA to get there. Then go back to training fasted if you want.

Creatine and BCAA are completely different things. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Creatine will not prevent catabolism and signal protein synthesis like BCAA will.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The branch chained amino acid L-leucine directly signals protein synthesis through the mtor pathway. The branch chained amino acids are also extremely anti-catabolic which makes them great to take before cardio, especially when doing fasted cardio. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Just make sure to read the ingredients carefully because a lot of the flavoured BCAA products on the market have a lot of added sugar and carbohydrates per serving. This will blunt the fat loss response that you would of gotten from the cardio other wise. I personally use the capsulated BCAA product gear from n2bm.com. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/GEAR-p149.html[/FONT]

Top Bottom