Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anyone recommend a good Pro Bar that is low in sugar??

Saiyanech725

I've been eating Balance Bars, Iron Man bars, and SportsPharma bars. They all have been quite tasted especially the Almond Brownie Balance Bars but they have a lot of sugar. Can anyone recommend a protein bar that is very low in sugar, low in carbs, taste good, and not like 2.00 a bar. I've also tried AST Vyopro bars which only have 1g of sugar and 17carbs, but I just can't eat them anymore. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

well i go for taste most important on my protein bars and as far as low carb nitrotech choc. pb has only like 8 carbs, only 3 i think are sugars something like that.

If you find a low carb protein bar that doesn't taste like pure ASS, I'll personally buy you a year's supply.

RippedUp said:
If you're serious about your diet, you should stay away from "protein" bars. Better grab a Snickers..

I was wondering the same thing, Nate... what's wrong with them? Sure, they have calories in the form of glycerine, but it has a neglible effect on bloodsugar, unlike a "snickers." I don't see any way they couldn't be incorporated into even the most serious diets.

Top Bottom