Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calcium aid in fat loss?

goldenchild2019

[FONT=&quot]I've heard that calcium will aid in fat loss, is this true? and if so, which kind is most bioavailable? Vit. D obvioiusly helps, but whats better- citrate? coral? others? thanks in advance for the input, as always![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

calcium is a very important electrolyte

it is a myth that you can 'take calcium' .. calcium is stored in the bones. the best way to raise calcium levels is with a healthy gut, not by drinking milk or some other made up bs.. in fact drinking milk will REDUCE calcium

Calcium is certainly essential to your body, but supplementation of it generally doesn't work. Your body isn't really equipped to absorb it through fast passing pills and such. Your diet will need whole food sources.

calcium is a very important electrolyte

it is a myth that you can 'take calcium' .. calcium is stored in the bones. the best way to raise calcium levels is with a healthy gut, not by drinking milk or some other made up bs.. in fact drinking milk will REDUCE calcium

When you mean a healthy gut you’re talking about eating clean right? I have been changing my lifestyle to hopefully improve my overall gut health. I hope to promote my body to produce more calcium. I dont drink milk never have so thats a good start!

When you mean a healthy gut you’re talking about eating clean right? I have been changing my lifestyle to hopefully improve my overall gut health. I hope to promote my body to produce more calcium. I dont drink milk never have so thats a good start!

eating clean has many definitions and most people say they eat clean and don't

part of eating clean is involving fasting and following a plant based diet. if i was representing you and you came to me to improve gut health then i would implement those 2 things along with others for a set time period then you could reintroduce other foods. but you also must eat organic, very important

you can always hit me for a 1 on 1 consult and we can figure all this out

Top Bottom