Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caffeine while cutting down

assassinpins

if i am cutting down weight would caffeine be a good idea to use to speed up metabolism or is that a myth? i have been doing a low carb diet and my lifts have suffered down. no problem going to the gym but it is towards the end where my energy just drops. should i drink some coffee during the workout to push through or is that nonsense?

Caffeine will help with some appetite control and a slight boost but I don't think it is really worth it. In the end if you continue use it will do more harm than good. Use it sparingly if you are really drained but not regularly.

if i am cutting down weight would caffeine be a good idea to use to speed up metabolism or is that a myth? i have been doing a low carb diet and my lifts have suffered down. no problem going to the gym but it is towards the end where my energy just drops. should i drink some coffee during the workout to push through or is that nonsense?

When it comes to caffeine I think it really helps you keep your energy levels up even while on a caloric deficit. That is about the best you can expect from caffeine in this regard, for the most part, you are going to find it is not an effective fatburner on its own. Caffeine is used in many fat burning formulas because of this effect.

Top Bottom