Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine, anti-catabolic or catabolic

Krazykat said:
Any opinons?

I think catabolic.

probably the diuretiuc effect giving illusion of losing size. i think i remeber studies showing it was protein-sparing in that it liberated fat cells for use as energy during aerobic excercize.

man i love my cup of cofee before workout, even take an extra cafeine pill before, is that bad?

why whould supplement stores sell cafeine product and pre workout drinks whit caffeine if that where the case?

definately shrinks muscle as does alcohol.

studies have been done on both rats and people.

also drinking caffeine before a workout is foolish unless you are trying to lose weight. but to build muscle makes no sense. speeding up your heartrate while on steroids is extremely risky and will hurt your workout as your rate and BP are already elevated.

your maximum heart rate say is 180. while you are working out either running or weights it increases to say 130- 140 during a heavy set then goes back down. (doing deadlifts it gets very high unless you are half assing them)

now why would you want a heart rate higher during a heavy set? that would only tire you out quicker and hurt your workout. i dont understand it at all.

man i love my cup of cofee before workout, even take an extra cafeine pill before, is that bad?

why whould supplement stores sell cafeine product and pre workout drinks whit caffeine if that where the case?

because we live in a society where its acceptable to be pilled up all the time.

people want to eat trash and get 4 hours of sleep then pop a caffeine pill and workout. and then they wonder why they aren't getting results.

if you need caffeine for a workout you need to re-evaluate your diet and the amount of sleep you are getting.

because we live in a society where its acceptable to be pilled up all the time.

people want to eat trash and get 4 hours of sleep then pop a caffeine pill and workout. and then they wonder why they aren't getting results.

if you need caffeine for a workout you need to re-evaluate your diet and the amount of sleep you are getting.

most of the prewkout drinks I like have caffeine in em. sounds counterproductive to drink something that raises cortizol before your workout. guess I gotta finish the NO shotgun and try something else... Anyone have any ideas for no caffeine pre-workout drinks??

Top Bottom