Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine Anhydrous

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Caffeine Anhydrous is an amazing fatburner, but is it effective?

Benefits:
  • Energy boost
  • Increase blood flow
  • Increase fat loss
  • Reduce Inflammation

Read on:
https://www.evolutionary.org/caffeine-anhydrous/

Caffeine-Anhydrous.jpg

Caffeine is a well known performance enhancer. The problem with it is that too much caffeine will lead to adrenal fatigue and raise cortisol levels. It's like that age old saying 'everything in moderation'

100mg pre-workout is the optimal dosage IMO. That's roughly the caffeine content of an 8-10oz cup of black coffee

I wouldn't use caffeine preworkout.. the only time you should use it IMO is in the morning.

this way it doesn't affect sleep and will kill appetite. and using it solo via drinking it is a waste.. stimulants are awful when used solo because you will only get used to them. this is why n2burn was developed.. it is very low stim, most ingredients are fat blockers and appetite suppressors.. so it is perfect to use in the morning to intermittent fast for your fat loss goals

I have no problem with people using caffeine if they use it properly. Caffeine is abused way too often. If you are using it when needed, which would be after a bad night sleep or if you were training much earlier than normal, it is fine. I don't think it is a good idea to use every day however. I feel a good dose for a pre workout in that situation is 100-200mg depending on your own tolerance.

Top Bottom