Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caesin vs milk vs 'monster' protein

Judo Tom

Plat Hero
Platinum
Im looking for a protein powder to take before bed to stay anabolic through the nite and prevent catabolism.

At first I was just gonna take Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein but then I stumbled over to protein factory and they have some interesting milk proteins and a protein called 'monster protein' or something like that.

Just looking for some feedback and see what people think is the best powder to take before bed.

Thanks.

casein would be good as i think it takes about 7 hours or so for your body to fully utilize a serving. they got some crazy customization options for protein on PF

I use to force feed myself cottage cheese for years just to stay anabolic as long as possible before bed.

I ate that shit with everything i could think of to disguise the taste ....but i still hated it.

Then i tried casein shakes before bed ,i think it was optimum nutritions casein - but it made me gag and alot of the time i would end up just puking it back up a few minutes later...

My pre bed meal these days is IMO the daddy .

6 whole eggs
half cup of low fat milk
1 serving NuBlend - 7 ( vanilla cream milkshake flavour ):p

Nu-Blend7 combines 7 different proteins to fuel your body for a full four hours. Proteins are digested at different rates. By combining different proteins you enjoy an immediate, medium and extended source of nutrition as your body breaks protein down into amino acids.

Immediate Release – Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Concentrate are absorbed within 30 minutes after you consume them.

Medium Release – Egg Protein and Milk Protein Isolate fuels your body with amino acids for 1½ hours (90 minutes). Egg is considered a perfect protein because it has the highest protein efficiency ratio.

Extended Release – Micellar Casein and Calcium Caseinate take much longer to digest. You get a full 4 hour release of amino acids. This makes these proteins ideal for appetite control.

Ideal Ratio of Protein, Complex Carbs and Healthy Oils
This protein includes an ideal ratio of complex carbohydrates and healthy oils to support extended time-release of amino acids.

If you cant drink the eggs , just try the NuBlend on its own.

ruthless10 will get you 10% off ! :cool:

I think im gonna order some of that victoria milk protein.. Im guessing it will taste good mixed with water??? or even milk?

Top Bottom