Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying Vitamins And Supplements Oversees, Is It Cheaper?

JUICESEEKER

IT SEEMS LIKE SUPPLEMENTS IN THE USA ARE VERY EXPENSIVE AND SO ARE VITAMINS. SO I WAS WONDERING IF MY SOURCE OR SOURCES CAN SELL ME SUPPLEMENTS AND VITAMINS FROM THEIR COUNTRY, WILL IT BE CHEAPER. I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION. WHAT IS EVERYBODY'S 2 CENTS? ARE SUPPLEMENTS CHEAPER IN OTHER COUNTRIES?

Cheapest places you will find supps are online (www.kilosports.com is one of the cheapest) and if you have a good wholesale supps place close to you that is good as well... I've never noticed supps in other countries being much cheaper than the U.S. unless you shop at GNC then anything looks cheap.

YUM

HEEEEEELL NOOOOOO, supplements are expensive as hell in europe. I live in Denmark and i buy MY supplements in the US, a lot cheaper even with the cost of shipfreight and tax on top, I save big bucks. :D :D :D

You are talking about natural supplements right?

I don't know where you live Juiceseeker, but if you are in the usa you won't find supplements to be cheaper anywhere else.

Top Bottom