Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying from China

MarvinEatman

[FONT=&quot]I've been trying to learn about supplements, which can be extremely difficult with all the bunk info on the net. I'm considering taking citrulline malite, arginine, creatine, AAKG carnitine, beta alanine, all in bulk powder from an Ebay supplier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was also thinking about buying some ED drugs from Alibaba .com from a Chinese supplier. I have a feeling most supplements come from China anyway.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Have you guys had any experience buying bulk powders from internet Chinese suppliers? According to Wikipedia Alibaba .com does more sells then Ebay and Amazon combined, and is in the top 20 visited sites.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What do you guys think?[/FONT]

there is an epidemic of fraud coming from China and other Asian countries on products like this which is a shame because most of the people in those countries are honest and hard working. if you find something like that online they are likely to be hustlers so no i would not trust them

why don't you click the PSL banner above and get the real shit

I wouldn’t bother with arginine anymore. Your citrulline will cover all the bases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally its better to order domestically. Nowadays stuff from china is an issue coming into the US!

Top Bottom