Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking without protein

Lucciano Pava

Guys I just can't drink protein shakes and I would like to start lifting to gain some muscle mass, do you think I can achieve it without protein powders and just get it from my meals? Thank you.

Absolutely, you just need to calculate how much protein you are getting from your food. You can easily calculate your macros with apps.

Protein powders are just a convenient way to meet your daily protein requirement. They are not magic.

Just eat more whole food sources of protein like egg whites, chicken, tuna etc.

Protein powders are not necessary.

Just eat more whole food sources of protein like egg whites, chicken, tuna etc.

Protein powders are not necessary.

X2.

Protein powders are generally made from the cheapest sources of protein and they tend to cause digestion issues for me and fill me up preventing me from eating actual food.

Wow, these companies really have people brainwashed. You don't need supplements at all. What you need is food and exercise. It works!

If you say something like that to a gymbro he probably will laugh at you and make jokes and tell that you dont know shit about fitness [emoji2] thats how it works here

Изпратено от моят SM-J710F с помощта на Tapatalk

Top Bottom