Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk orders of protein

control66

Do you guys stick to one companies protein or do you like to try different ones? I got an offer to buy in bulk for some whey protein for cheap. I can get 10lbs of the stuff but was curious if I should invest in so much when I can get smaller amounts and try other brands aswell?

Whey protein is whey protein. Whey protein is actually a commodity and traded on the stock market. All supplement companies are purchasing whey from the same sources.

If you find a good quality whey protein that tastes good - stick with it.

Why fix what isn't broken? That's my motto

Whey protein is whey protein. Whey protein is actually a commodity and traded on the stock market. All supplement companies are purchasing whey from the same sources.

If you find a good quality whey protein that tastes good - stick with it.

Why fix what isn't broken? That's my motto

100%. Back when I owned a supplement company I tried to get them to give me a 10 month price and not, as was the norm, a quarterly price.

N2BM has been out of stock on protein for quite some time so I have a tub that I got from Costco. Very similar in that it is a pure whey isolate, sweetened with stevia, and only has 5 total ingredients. That is what you want. Hopefully N2 figures something out and gets back in stock because the Columbian Espresso was the best protein I have ever had.

Top Bottom