Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk, Lean Bulk Help For a Newbie

msinnott1000

BEAST MODE
Im 6'5" 212. I am 18 years old, and am looking to gain some lean muscle mass. Ive been doing

alotta research into different supplements that i can take to help me achievie this but am still

unsure what it is i should be taking. Im currently just using creatine, protein, bcaa's, l-arginine

and a pwo. Are there any recommended supplements that would help me attain my goal of

gaining 8-10 lbs. over the course of the next 2 months. As of now im researching into:

epi-strong, anabeta, beast, diesel, need2slin, and gear. Are there any other orals i can take??

I would typically likeall the weight to be lean, non-bloat so i can keep working towards

becoming explosive, fast, and overall athletic.

Go natural not beast, epi and diesel at this point in my opinion.. I would go for like maybe Phytoserms, need2slin, hcgenerate some natty stack like that, along with gear, creatine good multivitamin and alot of food.

Potentially you could look into AnaBeta by PES as it is a natural product. I used two bottles of it for 6 weeks and gained 5lbs without any significant fat gain. Strength went up and muscle hardness did as well.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-anabeta-120-caps.html

Also, you can use labor10 in the discount code section for 10% off until tomorrow at midnight.

dont use horomones ven if there OTC right now. your only 18
get:
creatine
whey
glutamin
multiv/m
vitD and LOTS of peanutbutter and foods calorie dense like it.

Bro check around for the Anabeta logs. This with some protein, creatine mono, and BPS Endosurge would be a wicked natty stack that would pack on some weight. Orbitnutrition.com is having a stack deal on Anabeta/Endosurge combo. Good luck with your goals.

Thanks for all the help and advice guys!! Imma keep going around the forum looking into anabeta and endosure results and logs. I should have my stack ready to go by sept 15 th.

Quick question: I'm going to be doing cardio in the morning and weights at night. My cardio is gonna be Alotta sprint work and explosive stuff, max distance being 100 yards. It should last any where from an hour or 45 min. If I'm meeting and. Going above my daily protein, carb and calorie ratios will I be able to gain weight off this stuff??

Also If I run the anabeta and endosurge stack do I need a pct. How long should I run the surge for it only lasts 15 days at the reg. Dosage

Also If I run the anabeta and endosurge stack do I need a pct. How long should I run the surge for it only lasts 15 days at the reg. Dosage

Endosurge lasts 30 days at recommended dosage. 2 caps, 3x a day = 6 caps a day. 180 caps in total. 180/6 = 30.

You don't need a PCT for either.

And to answer your question on whether or not you'll gain weight. So long as you're ingesting more calories than you're expelling: yes.

I'd suggest keeping carbs high as AnaBeta really helps out with glycogen storage.

Top Bottom