Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulk calories

showstopper45

I am starting a slow bulk about +200 or so and i really just cannot come close to 3100 calories a day lol i need a good gainer my friend told me to get russian bear but it's like 5000 calories a scoop so i dont think that is appropriate for me.. is the ON gainer any good?

Don't use weight gainers. They are full of garbage and sugars. Try to adjust your diet to include higher calorie whole foods

I am starting a slow bulk about +200 or so and i really just cannot come close to 3100 calories a day lol i need a good gainer my friend told me to get russian bear but it's like 5000 calories a scoop so i dont think that is appropriate for me.. is the ON gainer any good?

Oats, nuts, nut butters, sweet potato, steak, full fat milk (if you can handle dairy), whole grain rice etc.

3100cals a day isn’t that difficult to hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250-300cals a day over maintenance won’t make you fat as long as your training is on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt that and even if it was no one is holding a gun to your head making you use a whole scoop.

Top Bottom