Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulbine Natalensis, All herbs are not created equal

All herbs are not created equal!

Dear friends-

My name is Nathan Chase, but you probably know me on the EliteFitness.com forums as Needtogetaas. I’m the owner of NeedtoBuildMuscle.com, and I’ve just become the first guy in the world to release a testosterone booster that contains Bulbine Natalensis. And because I’ve recently gone through that process, from start to finish, I’ve learned a TON about herbs and herbal products, and I’d like to share that information with you.

Not everyone who owns a supplement company is going to be this honest, and I’ve certainly never read any of this information elsewhere – so, if you’re interested in herbs, supplements, or just the nutritional industry in general, this information is going to absolutely amaze you. Like I said, it’s “on the job training” and experience that I had to learn by actually working in this industry, and I want to explain what I’ve learned about herbs to you, because helping to educate the members is part of my job as a moderator here on EF.

Next time you’re at the supermarket, pick up an orange and take a look at it; a good look. Now pick up another one, and take a look at it. What did you notice? They’re not exactly the same…not the same size, color, or even smell. You can tell the difference between ripe fruit (*which is high in vitamins) and spoiled fruit, which has been depleted of vitamins; unfortunately, it’s not so easy to tell the difference between bottles of herbs.

Because the same thing happens with herbs and herb-based nutritional supplements: they can vary from batch to batch and bottle to bottle. This means your favorite testosterone booster can give you different results from time to time…unless all of the herbs in it are standardized. That’s why NeedtobuildMuscle uses high quality ingredients like LJ100 (not just regular long jack) and ProLensis (not just regular Bulbine Natalensis).

Back to the oranges at your supermarket – they look similar, and you can tell that both are oranges, but they’re not clones of each other, right? Some oranges are really big and a little pale, and kind of look like a grapefruit, while others can be small and deep orange, almost like a tangerine.

They’re all oranges, but do you think that they all contain the same nutritional value? Of course not. What about the vitamin C content of oranges (or any fruit for that matter)? Actually, something as simple as the vitamin content can change throughout the life of a particular piece of fruit, and some types of fruit increase in vitamin C content with ripening, while others lose vitamin C as they approach maturation.

read the rest here
Bulbine Natalensis, All herbs are not created equal Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

So...this is the secret to Hcgenerate???

Top Bottom