Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's Banned Nutrition Nutrozol run

I have been getting noticeably better pumps in the gym over the past week. The only thing that changed in my routine is the addition of Nutrozol 677 which continues to enhance my sleep. Waking up rested and have that extra edge in the gym just more benefits of this Banned Nutrition supplement.

Gym opens later on Saturdays...watching the time...

I have been getting noticeably better pumps in the gym over the past week. The only thing that changed in my routine is the addition of Nutrozol 677 which continues to enhance my sleep. Waking up rested and have that extra edge in the gym just more benefits of this Banned Nutrition supplement.

Gym opens later on Saturdays...watching the time...

that is excellent, sleep is where your body rests/repairs

Taking one capsule an hour before bed and 2 more when I lay down and I definitely notice a nice relaxed feeling coming on about 20 minutes into my book. But it is important to note, this isn't like a drug induced sleepiness. Just a nice calm state that leads to sleep.

Also, no "hangover" of any kind. I'm clear headed for my morning meditation routine and super focused when I get to the gym.

So far, it's all good...

has it helped with your yoga/meditation?

Thanx for checking in Stevesmi. I was worried that I might feel groggy in the morning but I’m continue to be clear headed and focused for meditation first thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Nutrozol 677 continues to have a positive impact on my sleep overall. Before starting this Banned Nutrition product I had a tendency to wake around 2:00 AM which could lead to mild frustration as I worried that lost sleep would negatively impact me the following day. Now it is so much easier to quiet my mind with some breathing meditation and slip back into sleep. This following period of sleep has often times included vivid dreams which means it is REM sleep, the deepest and most restorative type.

I have been on a slow cut for the weeks I have been using Nutrozol and my definition is improving by the day.

Needless to say, this is a Buddha approved product.

Check it out for yourself and let me know what your experiences are...

I noticed the Advil on the counter last night and realized I hadn't taken any since starting the Nutrozol. I had gotten into the habit of taking Advil a couple times a week when I felt a little edgy at bedtime and without even thinking about it completely stopped.

I was putting together my next Banned Nutrition order just now and am definitely including a couple bottles of Nutrozol 677.

Glad to report on a product that lives up to the hype...

Top Bottom