Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BSN Cellmass Anyone?

knightlife

Seems like another product to add to their line of supplements to stack together. Cellmass seems to be a creatine designed strictly for post-workout since they already have their Nitrix/NO-Xplode creatine combos for pre-workout. Anyone yield good results from using Cellmass?

XL

I've been using cellmass for about 3 months now, along with the NOExplode, Nitrix and Muscle Milk. I've gone from 185 to 210. Mind you, I used to be a 255 gear head up until about two years ago... but I always tell everyone that these supps seem to be the next best thing! You won't be disappointed!

MadDawg said:
I've been using cellmass for about 3 months now, along with the NOExplode, Nitrix and Muscle Milk. I've gone from 185 to 210. Mind you, I used to be a 255 gear head up until about two years ago... but I always tell everyone that these supps seem to be the next best thing! You won't be disappointed!

Great! I do believe that your previous steroid history might of helped you in this case, but they are still good products nonetheless. I think you motivated me into doing the entire BSN stack (I was only doing Nitrix up to now...), and see what happens. Will try Axis-HT too! :)

Top Bottom