Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bronkaid question

stefi.fit

I used to take ephedra years ago for weight loss and it helped me big time, I can't get anymore where I live and some people told me bronkaid
is a great alternative , how similar is it? does it help to lose weight like ephedra?

if you asked this question on 99% of forums they will tell you bronkaid yes. that is the standard answer by people

but i don't parrot bro science so my answer is going to be a bit different than anyone elses.

what you want to do is actually get primatene, it actually will save you $$$$

you can also get bronkaid yes too. either way you need to show ID at the pharmacy

Bronakid is the same thing as ephedrine. Bronkaid is just the brand name given to ephedrine HCL tablets.

We can still get ephedrine here in Canada at supplement shops. Why not take a look at N2Burn. It is new by N2BM and might be a better more complete product for your goals.

Yes, bronkaid and primatene both have ephedrine - usually in 8mg-12mg doses per tab.
BE CAREFUL - each pill also contains guaifenisin - a mucolytic agent that can cause nausea and vomiting, dizziness in higher doses. Keep it safe, 2-3 pills per day tops.

Top Bottom