Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging with bridge

Part of this whole conspiracy must be to talk out of your ass. A google search will show you what country has produced the most Mr. O champions and it wasn't Germany or Denmark. Taking over bodybuilding. Hell you couldn't even take over France. Fuk off.

just wow.............(shakes head)

i stated i am 235-240 all natural, no supplements, no protein powder.........

i have lab engineered genetics, born in denmark(above germany), so you can figure out my genetics..........you ever wonder why germany won so many gold medals from the 1920s -1980s and now are getting top amateurs into the top ranks of bodybuilding.

dont fool urself, we are taking over the bodybuilding game one competition at a time, and there isnt a thing americans can do to stop it. we will take back our 3rd reicht and control bodybuilding like we did in the 70s and 80s.

yes i am all natural, no scripts for anything, no supps from gay GNC and just a multi 4x a day, b vitamins 4-5 times a day, and some DAA to bring my natty test in the upper echelon on "natural" in order to get gains but also still compete in natural shows.

once i win a european natural show i will fly back to the states and win here............just sayin

take care and GOD BLESS fellas

Lol...

Tell u what, bud... Win your show and then post up in here and then I'll listen to your (vague, non-specific and somewhat incoherent) training advice.

In the mean time, we have a saying around here... I believe it goes something like, "Pics or it didn't happen."

Tyia

Part of this whole conspiracy must be to talk out of your ass. A google search will show you what country has produced the most Mr. O champions and it wasn't Germany or Denmark. Taking over bodybuilding. Hell you couldn't even take over France. Fuk off.

Pwnt ;p

just wow.............(shakes head)

i stated i am 235-240 all natural, no supplements, no protein powder.........

i have lab engineered genetics, born in denmark(above germany), so you can figure out my genetics..........you ever wonder why germany won so many gold medals from the 1920s -1980s and now are getting top amateurs into the top ranks of bodybuilding.

dont fool urself, we are taking over the bodybuilding game one competition at a time, and there isnt a thing americans can do to stop it. we will take back our 3rd reicht and control bodybuilding like we did in the 70s and 80s.

yes i am all natural, no scripts for anything, no supps from gay GNC and just a multi 4x a day, b vitamins 4-5 times a day, and some DAA to bring my natty test in the upper echelon on "natural" in order to get gains but also still compete in natural shows.

once i win a european natural show i will fly back to the states and win here............just sayin

take care and GOD BLESS fellas

This is from Cycling supps post 8. Quote posted by ALIN View Post
I would treat these just like any other AAS cycle. TIME ON equals TIME OFF.
i agree with you boss......

have to say im probably gunna follow this closely as im right around the corner myself into diving into a cycle of ultradrol and possibly boladrol.......

to the OP can you keep it pretty detailed, im really really interested in your results.

thanks bro
ynj

You tell cool stories bro

that troublemaker was banned so lets back to the topic at hand.. that is BRIDGE.

when you finish your pct through your next cycle this is the supp to use. or if you are out of hcgenerate you can double dose it to fit your needs

BRIDGE works for a substitute for HCG when on to maintain LH output. But it's designed to provide that "on" feeling in-between cycles.

Came to comment but stayed for the war

Nelson Montana is a winner! He knows his shit. So essentialy bridge helps prevent gains loss after a pct or preps you for a AAS/PH cycle prior to taking it.

Sweet

Top Bottom