Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge for the ladies

I love bridge. It's one of my favorite NTBM products, I always run a bottle after whatever cycle I do

I just feel better on it...I don't lose any gains either which is awesome. When you take it it feels like you're lengthening your cycle

My wife will be running 2 caps ED for 4 weeks to start...see how she responds to that with some other supplements.
You don't wanna wait for PCT for bridge? Don't wanna run too many things at once. I know you're excited about her getting into everything, but you gotta be safe and smart about it, you know? Women are very different from men with supps.

You don't wanna wait for PCT for bridge? Don't wanna run too many things at once. I know you're excited about her getting into everything, but you gotta be safe and smart about it, you know? Women are very different from men with supps.

Something to think about...thanks sizzle, suggestion taken.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

No problem. :) just looking out for you guys.

I will post the proposed cycle in her new thread/log, let the ladies critique...and yes you are right about females responding different to supplements then men, would never put her in harms way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

My avi is Dana Linn Bailey lol

I'll be starting contest prep soon though so be on the lookout for a similar REAL avi ;)

It's not you? All this time? I feel lied too

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I always thought the avi was you psizzle. Watched one of Dana's videos and was going to shoot you a question today honestly.lol I like her...That woman trains hard jack!!

lol no, it's DLB. but as i said, look out for my pre-contest log happening this week. ;)

Top Bottom