Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brand Name vs. Off-Brand

T-Max

I am curious what people think about supps made by EAS, MuscleTech, Pinnacle, versus the supps made in mass quantities for half the price, like Unique, Human Development, etc. Is it worth the money to pay for EAS, or are we just buying Ferrari's for Bill Philips?

EAS, MuscleTech, Pinnacle are the companies I personally avoid.

Depending on the product, diff supplement companies have different standards and purity rating.

example...
Metrx , Prolab = creatine, most pure 99% creapure brand, micro
Higher power, Egopharm = purest best qualtity prohormones
twinlab, biotest = best quality vs price ; zma
ect.....

Higher Power has one of the best quality prohormones? Is that the one from bodybuilding.com????? What leads you to that conclusion?

Higher Power has one of the best quality prohormones? Is that the one from bodybuilding.com????? What leads you to that conclusion?

I have some freinds who have interacted with Higher power before and looked over the ingredients and quailty themselves. I also have a bro that actually designed there latest proH products Anabol-X and Megabol-X. Great stack BTW the only blend of proH I would actually suggest right now, other than universal animal stak (for begginers).

For the price they have some of the best quality proH out there but I would avoid the Nordiol; prolab and ergopharm make the best nor. Although my opinion is a little bias I beleive in the quality myself. The list of supp companies I quick listed was just a quick example.

Sci-Fit products?

Love'em :D

They have a great line, and use pure ingredients. The prices are also good. Their flavors are outstanding, and the label also tells you a lot of info.

They lack a protein powder with "blends" and their MRP isn't a blend either. They might add extra stuff here and there to a product, but that's only a small oops compared to others.

Although I dont believe in creatine transport products, the people who use them can compare the quality, and price of Creatine Exprees to Cell-Tech. It is almost HALF the price, and the Scitec has Ultrapure Creatine in it.

Top Bottom