Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BPS Combustion

packers6211

I've tried several fat burners with some good and some not so good. BPS has 2 current products out Combustion and Endosurge. Both are getting high reviews, and I would recommend anyone trying to lose some stubborn weight or in need of raw energy give Combustion a try. In my 3rd week now, and still feeling amazing energy levels with decreased appetite. I look forward to BPS coming out with new products!

My Combustion and Endosurge come in tomorrow! Can't wait. Probably gonna just run the Endosurge with Erase and Adamantium first. Then use the Combustion with Alpha-T2 to cut down after my Endosurge run (got 2 bottles worth).

Good to hear yours came in! My endosurge came in quick as shiz, but with Orbit it's no suprise!! I can only wait ever so patient for more BPS products to emerge! I'm suprised that in the 3rd week I'm not seeing declining energy from Combustion, but yet still strong effective results.

Libido should kick off because it increase both testosterone and dopamine while increasing free testosterone.

I wonder if they'll come out with a Pre-Workout soon. That'd be awesome!

Top Bottom