Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Botox

ms00camaro

Does anyone get Botox and what's there take on it. I'm hitting that age where lines are starting to show more and more. I know there's 4 different types or so but that's about it. Also does anyone have any in tell on where to get some (Botox)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok...so you are thinking about applying your OWN botox or no?> Because this is one area I would be way too scared to do. Yes I will dye my own hair, do my own peels (docs get all nerdlike and goofy when they hear this, claiming -- oh my, it might drip in your eye, what would you doooo? what losers/dorks) and I WISH to God I could do my own botox, but I know myself well. I suck at things that require precision, patience, BALLS OF STEEL, etc., but I know for a fact this is do-able so I admire you if you do. If you know a doctor you can get them to order it for you. It requires knowing exactly where the muscles are in the face, how not to hit a vein, what muscles to NOT do so you don't get the dreaded "droop-eye" or Mr. Spock, etc., and basically you need to know a whole lot more (and I have degrees in massage and nursing that required me to memorize the muscles and how they all work, plus the veins, etc.) so it is not as easy as I would hope. Possibly you know this already but I can tell you that I get my botox done by a friend from nursing school who does her own. It doesn't look easy to me. I suppose if you screw up at least it MIGHT go away, although....well anyway you probably know all this. Where are your lines? I get it only to raise the brow, and for my weird nose crinkle called "bunny lines" (yuck) and I don't like to get rid of the wrinkles at the eyes. Know why? It makes the eye puffy and sag over time if you keep doing this, since some of those muscles actually make the face look better and younger. People who consistently get everything frozen don't look as good over time -- I know this since I have seen them. The ones to focus on getting rid of are the glabellar (between brow if you are a frowner) and anything that really bothers you. Hey -- if you end up not finding a TRUSTWORTHY source, look for specials that are 10 dollars a unit. They do specials like this. Don't do areas as that is b.s., a way of screwing you over. Anything else you want to know, I am happy to offer what little advice I can, as there is nothing I hate more than seeing someone get screwed over! Sorry to go on but I get excited when I see people willing to do this -- I am too scared.

Does anyone get Botox and what's there take on it. I'm hitting that age where lines are starting to show more and more. I know there's 4 different types or so but that's about it. Also does anyone have any in tell on where to get some (Botox)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine in this day and age you could possibly find a doctor
in your area or close who can assist you.

Top Bottom