Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Botanicals,minerals,nutraceuticals,probiotics,vita mins,amino acids. So many out there

needtogetaas

let us discus these things and more in this thread. Any one using something they do not see to many others using. There is a great big world of products and ingredents out there. So much to learn so much to share.

I know a lot of times if the ingredient,hurb,plant,chemical wtf have you is not in a well known product then 90% of the people out there has never heard of it,does not use it. Hell have the people out there have know clue whats in the product they are taking now.

For years now I have been a firm believer in looking past most of the hype of a product and checking out whats in the product.

First rule of thumb. If it will not tell you whats in it, or it says some dumb shit like proprietors blend,secret blend, magic mix then its more then likely crap.

I think every one should have a better understanding of what they are using,might use or could be using. Lets discus all that is out there and not just the populer shit.

Re: Botanicals,minerals,nutraceuticals,probiotics,vita mins,amino acids. So many out

A very underated supplement that could really benefit anyone consuming a diet high in protein is Bromelain. Bromelaim is pineapple extract. I personally consume 500-600g of protein a day and without brom I would never digest it all. I recommended it to a couple bros in another thread and they noticed immediate results. Check the GDU per serving. You do not want more than 3000 GDU a day.

Re: Botanicals,minerals,nutraceuticals,probiotics,vita mins,amino acids. So many out

A very underated supplement that could really benefit anyone consuming a diet high in protein is Bromelain. Bromelaim is pineapple extract. I personally consume 500-600g of protein a day and without brom I would never digest it all. I recommended it to a couple bros in another thread and they noticed immediate results. Check the GDU per serving. You do not want more than 3000 GDU a day.
Nice bro. I will be adding things to this thread. Also looking for others and what they have to say.

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

Now, if you know anything about herbs and extracts, you'll know that each herb in nature has several extracts, and nettle root is not an exception. It has 4 or 5 extracts that show minimal, marginal, and high affinities for binding to shbg. It just so happens that 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran is the extract with the very highest affinity.

That means if you buy a generic nettle root extract product, you might get several different extracts, many of them not having nearly the effect of divanil. In fact, you could end up with very little 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran at all, depending on how abundant it is.

Within the human body is a globular protein called Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds to male androgens such as testosterone, rendering that testosterone “inactive.” That is, it makes it impossible for testosterone to bind to the androgen receptor and stimulate muscle cell growth! That’s bad for us looking to pack on muscle, and to make it even worse, SHBG naturally binds over 90% of your testosterone! Talk about making it next to impossible to grow naturally.

Divanil has a very strong binding affinity to SHBG, making it next to impossible for SHBG to bind with testosterone. What that means for you is that you now have a massive quantity of free testosterone that can bind with your androgen receptors and detonate an explosive anabolic chain reaction within your muscle cells, igniting massive muscle growth that was impossible to achieve before.

Furthermore, Divanil is a very healthy and safe ingredient for all athletes. Divanil can increase an enzyme known as endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS). The more eNOS present, the more nitric oxide gets produced. Elevated levels of nitric oxide dramatically flood and engorge muscles with blood, yielding massive muscle pumps, road map vascularity and increased stamina, all of which enhance athletic performance.

How does it work? Most circulating testosterone is bound to a plasma protein called Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) and is thus inactive. SHBG normally binds over 90% of your total testosterone so that it cannot exert its effects on androgen receptors (ARs). DVTHF is a lignan found in stinging nettle, which binds to SHBG allowing your testosterone to be freed so that it binds to Androgen Receptors for muscle growth. This lignan shows very high binding affinity for SHBG being practically equal to that of DHT, the standard! Although free test is significantly elevated at the recommended dose, so is total test and amazingly estradiol is lowered

Boswellia

Boswellia reduces inflammation. It inhibits proinflammatory 5-lipoxygenase chemicals and blocks leukotriene synthesis. By doing so, boswellia may be helpful in medical conditions involved in inflammation.

Potential Benefits of Boswellia Serrata supplement

Inflammatory Bowel Disease -- In one study of 30 patients aged 18-48 with chronic colitis, 20 were given boswellia extract 300 mg 3 times a week for 6 weeks, and the other 10 were given sulfasalazine, 1 g three times a day. Of the 20 treated with boswellia, 14 went into remission, as did 4 of the 10 treated with the drug. Patients were studied at the Department of Medicine, Medical College Jammu, J&K, India suffered from chronic colitis characterized by vague lower abdominal pain, bleeding per rectum with diarrhea and palpable tender descending and sigmoid colon. The inflammatory process in colitis is associated with increased formation of leukotrienes causing chemotaxis, chemokinesis, synthesis of superoxide radicals and release of lysosomal enzymes by phagocytes. The key enzyme for leukotriene biosynthesis is 5-lipoxygenase. Boswellic acids were found to be inhibitors of the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase. (see research update below)

Osteoarthritis -- boswellia serrata has been studied in combination with other herbs (see research update below). An Ayurvedic herbal combination of ashwagandha, boswellia serrata , and curcumin was evaluated in a randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, cross-over study in patients with osteoarthritis. Treatment with this formulation produced a significant drop in severity of pain.

Boswellia for asthma, arthritis, benefits by Ray Sahelian, M.D.
Boswellia - Natural Anti Inflammatory and Herbal Pain Killer

Boswellia serrata: an ancient herb for arthritis, cholesterol, and more | Better Nutrition | Find Articles at BNET

Anyone got any feedback on this shits?

1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body’s own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Like adrenaline, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a powerful CNS stimulant, for added energy, increased clarity and a boost in physical performance, especially valuable to athletes during calorie restriction or when a high level of focus is needed. For fat loss, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine works through a similar chemical pathway as ephedrine, causing a rise in cAMP, the chemical messenger that triggers fat release.

Bromelain - What You Need to Know About Bromelain

I am going to get me some. I got a good place to get it.

White Kidney Bean hmm blocks carbs. Proven studies to. Maybe good for some, maybe not for others.

Well, I've seen some people talking about cissus on here, and all I have to say it, for the love of god, get it in capsule form, I got some bulk powder of it, and I have yet to find a way to take it, I've tried mixing it with a drink and it clumps up, has the absolute worst taste of anything ever, it literally makes me gag and gets stuck in my mouth for 10 minutes.

Top Bottom