Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bosweling properties

quodvuldeo1

I have read great articles about this supplements being better than glucosamine for joint inflammation I'm getting that joint discomfort from AAS and I'm about to get some bosweling, how about you guys did you ever take it for those purposes?

first off if AAS is giving you discomfort you should stop using whatever compound is causing it.. i am guessing it is winny. winny will destroy your joints quickly, it is a dangerous compound to use

second the best way to help with joints via supplementation is using a bunch in synergy. that is why i recommend n2jointrx from n2bm. it has it all in 1 bottle

It's just a collagen supplement.

First off - any collagen supplement is a scam. If you take cartilage orally your body will just digest it into individual amino acids and absorb it like it would any other protein source.

Things in the body work synergistically. Y
ou are going to want to use a joint supplement that contains multiple ingredients like glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin and Cissus Quadrangularis extract.

Check out the product n2joint rx from n2bm.com.
It's a really good joint supplement and the one I use personally.

The best things you can use for joint pain are:
-Nutrobal 25mg per day
-Ostarine 25mg per day
-fish oil 6-10g per day
-n2jointrx 5 tabs per day

Top Bottom