Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boron dose

Rosemberg25

what is the ideal boron dose guys, most info online says you should take a range in between 1-6 mg a day , so it's confusing, my purpose is to enhances testosterone Levels , thank you for helping me on this.

I had some pretty good results off of the test boosters I found at Walmart back in my natty days.

I’m not sure how many mgs each pill was, but I was taking around 6-8 a day. It’s most just zinc and boron. I don’t know if those doses would be recommended as the bottle it came in said take no more than 2 a day but for me an effective dose came around 6-8

Definitely had a boost, I could tell from the way it effected my body odor, oiliness and libido. But it was probably only like a 5-7% increase in total T.

Definitely nothing compared to the real thing but at $17 for a thing of 90 tabs it’s not too raw a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had some pretty good results off of the test boosters I found at Walmart back in my natty days.

I’m not sure how many mgs each pill was, but I was taking around 6-8 a day. It’s most just zinc and boron. I don’t know if those doses would be recommended as the bottle it came in said take no more than 2 a day but for me an effective dose came around 6-8

Definitely had a boost, I could tell from the way it effected my body odor, oiliness and libido. But it was probably only like a 5-7% increase in total T.

Definitely nothing compared to the real thing but at $17 for a thing of 90 tabs it’s not too raw a deal.

I looked up the bottle: among the ingredients boron came in at 50mg per tab, so for me the best results came at around 400mg or so.

46498a818524631fec9e81710999200a.jpg

bc93f9bcb5e3ff6e80ae26a8a10b71ec.jpg

It’s more or less a multi vitamin, but I clearly remember when I first got on trt (50mg 2x per week Test C):

it felt very similar, although unlike being on actual test, I didn’t suddenly gain 10bls, in about 5 weeks, of lean mass.

what is the ideal boron dose guys, most info online says you should take a range in between 1-6 mg a day , so it's confusing, my purpose is to enhances testosterone Levels , thank you for helping me on this.
https://youtu.be/TJp7SW1pY2I

A lot of discussion, but boron will enhance/improve sex hormones PLUS improve spine/bones!

Decide for yourself. If you use boron, start low and go slow to gradually increase. Too much pain? Back down some... or stop.... then slowly increase.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom