Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boosting your workout

what are the best sups/foods to intensify your workout?
im taking eca at the mo and its awesme but im not sure whether its good to take long term so im looking for alternatives

Babyfaced Assassin, Good tread. I just got off eca myself and my workouts suck, no energy. I feel the need for speed. Two kids, Long hrs at work, bitch for a wife. hell, I'm woreout, before I work out.

Mydillyo said:
Babyfaced Assassin, Good tread. I just got off eca myself and my workouts suck, no energy. I feel the need for speed. Two kids, Long hrs at work, bitch for a wife. hell, I'm woreout, before I work out.

ROTF!!! That was great :D

Believe it or not, I have been noticing some GREAT results sipping on a big bottle of Powerade when I work out. Not sure whats all in that stuff, but it works for me. Whenever I dont have a Powerade drink with me, I definately feel less energetic. When I found this out, I really wasnt even trying to. Just picked up a bottle one day and sipped on it, felt great so i've been doing it ever since.

I wouldn't personally start taking anything that "helps" your body create energy. Mainly because when you start to depend on it, and come off you're gonna feel like shit in the gym. Just get a good sports drink, keep your body hydrated, and listen to some music that gets you pumped.

Josh

find a hot, female training partner that truly enjoys working out. aside from eca, i can't think of anything more powerful:D .

Optimus B said:
find a hot, female training partner that truly enjoys working out. aside from eca, i can't think of anything more powerful:D .

SHIT YEAH hahha

there was this hottie training near me, kept smilin at me and stuff and i just trained harder cos of this :D

women are natures goodness haha
I can think of plenty ways to burn extra cals with em :p

Top Bottom