Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boosting your mood

FelixBenitez

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys. I'm interested in getting a few supplements for mood and motivation. I recently read a book called "The Mood Cure" which was a very good read and it mentioned that people who have a catecholamine (fight or flight hormones) deficiency tend to be very unmotivated, feel over-rested and generally just don't want to move off the couch. This is me down to a tee as of late so i'm keen to grab a few supplements to help me get out of this slump. It seems l-tyrosine is the most popular supplement for this type of deficiency but I was hoping a few of you could chime in with your suggestions as well. I'm thinking of stacking a few products but i'm not sure what. I posted as I want educated suggestions and it seems most of the knowledgeable reps and members hang out here. Thanks guys.[/FONT]

See your doctor and get bloodwork. Throwing random supplements at an undiagnosed issue is not likely to help.

absolutely true it is a factor. i wouldn't completely lean on this though being true

ask any parent with several kids and they have 1 that is super motivated and 1 that sits in their room all day smoking pot. one of the main factors is how they grew up, parents getting divorced, parent walking out on the family, maybe getting molested etc. it all effects them different

Top Bottom