Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boosting red blood cell count

narrington

I am am not a competitive athlete or anything but i like to stay active. basketball games at the courts, mountain biking, hiking, and kayaking too. i like to stay lean happy and healthy, i am looking for something to help with my red blood cell count. what's a natural supplement that you would recommend?

there are a lot of supplement formula's out there that boost RBC supposedley which contain vitamins and minerals, but you are going to see those results if your levels are low, they aren't designed to magically boost it like you would on anabolics.

i wouldn't go this route anyway, your best bet is cardarine which is sold at sarms.forsale

I think you would be better to look into something like Cardarine that will boost endurance by other means. It will work to increase your V02 max vs your RBC count.

Cardarine was stopped by big pharma because it was shown to cause cancer. Yes, there are always two sides, but no one has proven that it doesn’t. Furthermore, when big pharma abandons “exercise in a pill” there was something big that they didn’t proceed. They could have made tons of $$$.
I personally would not take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ cardarine was actually shown in studies to inhibit tumors. that was one of its benefits

anything they produce that can be used as a PED they will quickly abandon right away. that is why it was abandoned, cause every olympian in the 2008 olympics in china was using it. all the sports organizations banned it the very next year, obviously not a coincidence. they do not want to have anything to do with PED's at all cause they know it will be banned by the FDA regardless. no PED is ever going to be approved PERIOD.

Top Bottom