Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boosting red blood cell count

Cardarine was stopped by big pharma because it was shown to cause cancer. Yes, there are always two sides, but no one has proven that it doesn’t. Furthermore, when big pharma abandons “exercise in a pill” there was something big that they didn’t proceed. They could have made tons of $$$.
I personally would not take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In mice. At 200x the dose. No ones tried to prove it doesn't.

In mice. At 200x the dose. No ones tried to prove it doesn't.

I knew that was going to come up. Look at the medical publications and not google. Are you sure that no one tried to prove it doesn’t?
Cardarine was to be the next big thing. Big Pharma does not just let things go when there is so much $$ on the table.
Do you really think that the company trying to make $$ is going to give 200x the amount to be used so a test fails and they lose money instead of making tons. By the time it goes to testing, they already had millions invested.
BTW- just about all testing is done with mice and rats. All meds that you take today started there.
Is the risk worth the reward? Each person will answer differently.

Risk versus reward, all I know is it improves athletic performance, I know of the mice study, if anything you should be more concerned with the stuff they put in our food and cancer

There's never been a single case of cancer...ever....in a single human caused by GW use, so there's that.

And theres been.....oh....maybe several hundred thousand users at the minimum.

You literally have a higher chance of cancer from the food you eat or the steroids you take than GW many times over. Its laughable that people still bring up this old ass severely flawed study.

There's never been a single case of cancer...ever....in a single human caused by GW use, so there's that.

And theres been.....oh....maybe several hundred thousand users at the minimum.

You literally have a higher chance of cancer from the food you eat or the steroids you take than GW many times over. Its laughable that people still bring up this old ass severely flawed study.

Can you supply where you obtained your data? I find it hard to believe that there is actually a study and that this is not made up because someone thinks so.
I read tons of medical studies and I have never run across one but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Oh, by the way, there is a lawyer firm that is looking for lawsuits. I don’t know how valid the firm is not do I want to investigate.

I knew that was going to come up. Look at the medical publications and not google. Are you sure that no one tried to prove it doesn’t?
Cardarine was to be the next big thing. Big Pharma does not just let things go when there is so much $$ on the table.
Do you really think that the company trying to make $$ is going to give 200x the amount to be used so a test fails and they lose money instead of making tons. By the time it goes to testing, they already had millions invested.
BTW- just about all testing is done with mice and rats. All meds that you take today started there.
Is the risk worth the reward? Each person will answer differently.

Big pharma would never want exercise in a bottle man! That would ruin them. That would eliminate the need for soooooo many other meds like blood pressure, cholesterol, fatty liver, etc. They do not want a "cure" for anything if it stops them from profiting from all these other drugs they hand out like candy.

Top Bottom