Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boosting protein

octagan

what are my best go to supplements to boost my protein intake? I feel like I only get 200g of protein a day and think I need more. Is that enough for a male who is 200 pounds? I am looking to gain more muscle and size. My current stats are 128 pounds at 5’6. I have a tiny bone structure and low body fat. Need to gain muscle asap. I already drink 3 protein shakes a day but not helping

I think drinking protein shakes is the best way to boost protein

200g of protein a day is more than enough to build muscle and anyone who says differently is either very misinformed or trying to sell you stuff

the dirty little secret nobody will tell you is the more protein you get the less efficient your body becomes. so drinking protein shakes actually ends up hurting you, not helping you. ironic

you want to get the LEAST amount of protein you can while also getting enough to get results. you don't want to get the MOST amount of protein you can while destroying your gut in the process. and ending up in the middle is perfectly fine

200g of protein per day is more than enough for you. I would actually try to replace those 3 shakes with some real food.

I get roughly 200g of protein a day by just eating my Bernal meals

the dirty little secret nobody will tell you is the more protein you get the less efficient your body becomes. so drinking protein shakes actually ends up hurting you, not helping you. ironic

How did you find out about this?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

How did you find out about this?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

if you have ever watched a real survival show you will notice the big meathead bodybuilders who are used to tons of protein everyday cannot go longer than a day or two without their body shutting down. the skinny hippie types who don't eat much can go 40 days no problem with little to no food.

it is simple biology man. you can train your body to run efficiently or you can throw tons of nutrition at your body and teach it to waste.

bigtime bodybuilders throw tons of food and protein at their bodies, this is true. but they are also on tons of steroids, drugs, insulin, hgh, etc. to help them absorb all that and partition it plus they have top .1% genetics. it is chemical warfare. the average joe follows that they end up with major health problems and just get fat.

bodybuilders have horrible gut health for a reason. once you start running into gut issues you will be able to absorb less and less nutrition. it will get to the point where they become insulin resistant and also will have low levels of iron and b12.

Top Bottom