Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding supplements must haves

I'm trying to figure out just what all people are taking as everyday supplementation. Things that come to mind are beta alanine, phosphatidylserine, glutamine, just any amino acid you can think of. What is everyone running? I'm trying to get some staples in my supplements so let's hear what people like to use and can actually tell a difference with.

Check ur diet first make sure ur eatimg as much unprocessed food as possible if thats clean then supplements a multi vitamim good protein and mayne creatine is plenty.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

Definately whey isolate and pre workout, of course these are no substitutes for whole clean foods

BCAAs, Glutamine, Creatine, Fish Oil, Multivit & Minerals year aound, some extra protein if needed.
Also added withing this year Ashawagandha, NAC, and Gluco+CSA+MSM, and see no reason to stop taking / cycle them off.

There's no need to take aminos or bcaa's or glutamine if you take GEAR. It's the best. I'm never without it and doubled up at contest time.

Top Bottom