Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding supplements must haves

No supplements are essential in a way. But I love my supplements and take them regularly. I think everyone (especially bodybuilders) would be wise to take a good multi vitamin and fish oil product. I couldn't live without a good whey protein powder...use them a lot. I like to make fruit/veg smoothies with protein powder added in.

I love pre workout powders to assist in pushing my intensity levels in the gym. I drink EAA's with HBCD's during training.

Tablet wise I go with the simple root and try to only take a few at any given time. But all of the following can be very useful...

TUDCA
LIV-52
Milk Thistle
Vitamin C
Curcumin
Pycnogenol
Krill Oil
Creatine
Alpha Lipioc Acid
ZMA
Beta Alaine
Chromium Picolinate
Cinnamon
Citrus Bergamot
etc

If you eat a balanced diet there is no need for vitamins, there is debate on whether synthetic vitamins are even absorbed by the body and they may actually be bad for you. You'd be better off with one of those freeze dried fruit/vegetable product.

If you eat a balanced diet there is no need for vitamins, there is debate on whether synthetic vitamins are even absorbed by the body and they may actually be bad for you. You'd be better off with one of those freeze dried fruit/vegetable product.

I disagree. A good well balanced multi vitamin is a good thing. Sure injecting them would be much better (absorption) but most people don't need that amount (unless deficient).

Even if you eat a well balanced and nutritious diet many will be missing out on some vitamins/minerals... especially if they are training hard. Your diet would have to be impeccable and I can guarantee 99% of people on here don't have that (me included).

I could say the same thing about those freeze dried fruit/vegetable products. Although saying that I actually enjoy them too. I am using one now that is a mix of the two. I love acai powder too... mainly for the taste but it gives a good boost.

The best thing would be (I need to do this more) making shakes in something like a nutri bullet. I use a mix of greens (usually spinach or kale) with fruits and either nuts or seeds. I add water and a scoop of protein powder so it becomes a well balanced meal for building muscle :)

Top Bottom