Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is bodybuilding good for me?

mmfitness

Hello members,
I am a new member of this forum and just wanted to know some answers from you. I am 5.2'' and my weight is hardly 100 pound. I am relevantly short than average men. Will it be good for me to join in gym and try to build muscle? I was thinking for a long time about this but I was afraid of my body structure. Any thoughtful answer will be appreciated. Thank you for reading the post. :)

yes lifting weights has health benefits. hit the gym everyday for an hour and you will have a healthier body

as for bodybuilding it can put extra strain on the body with all the extra muscle the body has to carry around, so some can make the case it isn't healthy, but you are light years away from worrying about that.

Brother i am almost 60 and in better shape than alot of people half my age,go for it,you'll be glad you did.

The short answer here would obviously be yes. Weight training will have great health benefits. Bodybuilding however ,well let's just say, it can be taxing. Just hit the weights. Get in shape and then decide if bodybuilding is for you.

Top Bottom