Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blood test

nasahoe22

[FONT=&quot]Got my blood test back the other day, I asked my doc to run a Complete Metabolic Panel and a free and total testosterone test. My Total T was only 251, and for someone my age it should be well over 500 (doc says "you need hormones like roses need rain my friend" lol). So, tomorrow I'm going in for my follow up and getting my prescription for either the topical cream or for the shots. Which do you all think is better, more convenient, etc. Thanks[/FONT]

your doc is a damn good salesman.. instead of trying to fix your low T he wants to medicate you. don't just blindly do what he says first off. this is a very very important decision you need to think about because once you go TRT route it is for life. so give it more than 1 days thought

and to answer your question go with the shots 100%.

Got my blood test back the other day, I asked my doc to run a Complete Metabolic Panel and a free and total testosterone test. My Total T was only 251, and for someone my age it should be well over 500 (doc says "you need hormones like roses need rain my friend" lol). So, tomorrow I'm going in for my follow up and getting my prescription for either the topical cream or for the shots. Which do you all think is better, more convenient, etc. Thanks

Well first I'd like to know if you even have any symptoms of low testosterone.
If not I would highly advise to re-think your decision.

Got my blood test back the other day, I asked my doc to run a Complete Metabolic Panel and a free and total testosterone test. My Total T was only 251, and for someone my age it should be well over 500 (doc says "you need hormones like roses need rain my friend" lol). So, tomorrow I'm going in for my follow up and getting my prescription for either the topical cream or for the shots. Which do you all think is better, more convenient, etc. Thanks

What's your age?

Also curious about your age?

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom