Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black pepper in supplements

43randolph

I was out with a couple dudes from work and we were having lunch on our break and one of the guys there was drenching everything with black pepper. I asked him why and he said it is supposed to help burn fat but I never heard of that. The guy is overweight so I don’t really hold his opinion much matter but I never use it in my food, does he have a point cause I see it in a lot of supplements

Black pepper helps absorption it should be in all supplements

I was out with a couple dudes from work and we were having lunch on our break and one of the guys there was drenching everything with black pepper. I asked him why and he said it is supposed to help burn fat but I never heard of that. The guy is overweight so I don’t really hold his opinion much matter but I never use it in my food, does he have a point cause I see it in a lot of supplements

Black pepper contains piperine, which is an alkaloid just like capsaicin. It does help the absorption of your supplements and it also helps relieve nausea, and poor digestion and also has some anti-inflammatory properties

[FONT=&quot]I don't know for sure, I just know I was adding too much to my self-made turmeric pills at one point, and it lead to really terrible nausea and vomiting. It took me a while to realize that was this issue.[/FONT]

Top Bottom