Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biotest T2 safe for girls????

hardbdygrl

Biotest T2 safe for girls????

hi everyone,,,,,,,,,just wondering if T2 is ok for girls to take,,, i know t3 has effects on the thyroid,,, how about t2? would it be worth taking if i have reached a platue,,i am already pretty lean,,,,,, currently take clenbutrex,, but need a little something

T2 will also effect thyroid output as well, but not the extent that T3 will. It's the most potent non-prescription thyroid-hormone analogue available.

I had n problems with it. Just remember to stay off for as long as you are on for. So if you take it for 6 weeks, be sure to stay off of it for 6 weeks. And to help jump start your thyroid after you come off of it, take gugglesterones. Gugglebolics™ by the company Syntrax® makes a good guggle product.

You sound like your worried...don't be. I know guys who took T3 for 8 weeks and had no problems. And T2 is 1/5 the srenghth of T3

Just use T2 to break you current plateau... don't stay on too long because you could start to supress your natural thyroid output. The T2 is effective... but not quite the old Triacana or Triax products. And it is only about 1/5 as potent as T3. You should be alright with this product. Just don't abuse it.

Top Bottom